By P. Deligne (auth.), Roger Howe (eds.)
Read or Download Discrete Groups in Geometry and Analysis: Papers in Honor of G.D. Mostow on His Sixtieth Birthday PDF
Best geometry books
The purpose of the sequence is to give new and demanding advancements in natural and utilized arithmetic. good confirmed in the neighborhood over twenty years, it bargains a wide library of arithmetic together with a number of very important classics. The volumes offer thorough and targeted expositions of the equipment and concepts necessary to the themes in query.
This paintings covers the lawsuits of the NSF-CBMS convention on 'Spectral difficulties in Geometry and mathematics' held on the collage of Iowa. The primary speaker was once Peter Sarnak, who has been a primary contributor to advancements during this box. the amount ways the subject from the geometric, actual, and quantity theoretic issues of view.
- Essentials of Geometry for College Students (2nd Edition)
- Geometries (Student Mathematical Library, Volume 64)
- Variations, Geometry and Physics: In Honour of Demeter Krupka's Sixty-fifth Birthday
- Analytical geometry
- Lectures on Discrete Geometry
Additional info for Discrete Groups in Geometry and Analysis: Papers in Honor of G.D. Mostow on His Sixtieth Birthday
116 (1966), 279-309.  F. Sato, Zeta funetions in severa1 variables assoeiated with prehomogeneous veetor spaees. I, Tßhoku Math. J. 34 (1982), 437-483.  M. Sato and T. Shintani, On zeta funetions assoeiated with prehomogeneous veetor spaees, Ann. Math. 100 (1974), 131-170.  M. Sato and T. Kimura, A e1assifieation of irredueible prehomogeneous veetor spaees and their relative invariants, Nagoya Math. J. 65 (1977), 1-155. -P. Serre, Cohomo1ogie Ga1oisienne, Leet. Notes in Math. 5, Springer-Verlag (1965).
00. The asymptotic expansions in (ii), (iii) are both in terms of certain w's and their derivatives. p(w) is not holomorphic on Qa(Kx ) is finite. p(w) for each wluK is a rational function of t wen). p(w) in the s-plane are negative rational numbers. re known in analysis at least in The fact that the meromorphic continuation of =~. can be proved by using Hironaka's theorem on desingularization was discovered by Bernshtein-Gel'fand [4) and Atiyah [2); asymptotic expansion of Jeanquartier [20). p(i), F;(i*).
P. Langlands. Orbital integrals on forms of Math. 105 (1983), 465-506. SL(3). Amer. J.  L~ DUng Trang, Sur 1es noeuds a1gebriques, Comp. Math. 25 (1972), 281-321.  B. Lichtin, Some a1gebro-geometrie formu1ae for poles of If(x,y)l s , to appear in the Ameriean Journal of Mathematies.  A. Maeintyre, On definab1e subsets of p-adie fie1ds, J. Symb. Logie, 41 (1976), 605-610.  B. Malgrange, Integrales asymptotiques et monodromie, Ann. Ee. Norm. Sup. 7 (1974), 405-430. M. Mars, Les nombres de Tamagawa de eertains groupes exeeptionne1s, BuH.